World Finance Corporate Governance Awards 2022
Over the past two years, company oversight for ESG and sustainability practices has been facing increasing scrutiny as the world has wrestled first with a pandemic and now the threat of irreversible climate change. It has become more important than ever to tackle these issues head on and take a leading role by doing so
World Finance Pension Fund Awards 2022
It has been a rocky start to the year with investments dropping, the ongoing war in Ukraine, continued supply chain issues, and a cost of living crisis. These global shocks are not without consequence for investments and this market volatility can be difficult to navigate for pension fund managers who must now take on a dynamic approach
World Finance Forex Awards 2022
With much of the globe under a raincloud of inflationary woes, rate hikes by central banks look certain to affect foreign exchange rates adding to an uncertain outlook throughout the year. Trading these markets, it helps to have the very best support at your fingertips and World Finance recognises those who we judge to be the very best
World Finance Sustainability Awards 2022
The world has gradually warmed to the fact that sustainable investment as well as a collaborative effort to achieve climate neutrality is imperative if we are to bring ourselves back from the brink of another unprecedented crisis
World Finance Islamic Finance Awards 2022
The outlook for the Islamic Finance industry is very positive following the pandemic and looks set for continued growth in 2022 despite the prospect of higher interest rates, higher oil prices and a decline in sukuk issuance.
World Finance Banking Awards 2022
The pandemic served to push many bank customers towards digital channels and while many were well-prepared for this, others were left scrambling to modernise their offerings. In this new post pandemic environment, fintechs continue to attract huge investment allowing them to compete with traditional banks. This has led to big changes in the industry.
- Top 5 hostile takeovers of all time
- Top 5 fastest-growing economies
- Nike vs Adidas: a league of their own
- Does IKEA truly deserve its non-profit status?
- Top 5 of the fastest-growing industries in the world
- Guaranty Trust Bank is harnessing technology to drive inclusivity
- AmInvest aims to break global boundaries in Malaysia
- Top 5 regulatory concerns currently facing financial institutions
- Top 5 countries with the largest fiscal deficits
- Top 5 most interesting mergers and acquisitions of the past year