What would a Biden term mean for oil?
With two trillion dollars in green energy spending set aside for his first term, Biden is clearly looking at jumpstarting an economy suffering the considerable impact of COVID-19, if elected. With a climate policy geared towards a Green New Deal, where would this leave the fossil fuel industry?
- Failing banks, winning economy: the truth about Iceland’s recovery
- Top 5 fastest-growing economies
- The top 5 hostile takeovers of all time
- Nike vs Adidas: a league of their own
- Refugees are an economic benefit, not burden, to Europe
- Guaranty Trust Bank is harnessing technology to drive inclusivity
- Does IKEA truly deserve its non-profit status?
- Top 5 of the fastest-growing industries in the world
- Top 5 regulatory concerns currently facing financial institutions
- Top 5 countries with the largest fiscal deficits