Do luxury perks and ultra-cool facilities really create a better work environment?
First-rate facilities such as nap pods and massage chairs may help companies be the talk of the town, but researchers question whether they are a true reflection of what employees want from their workplace
Calculating the human cost of the all-consuming digital age
It is clear that the influence of technology can be damaging as well as beneficial, with negative effects on personal relationships and social media-induced anxiety becoming more apparent
Top 5 tax scandals
When tax bills are in the millions or even billions, some individuals will go to any lengths to avoid paying up
Unpacking the low inflation conundrum
Much to the bewilderment of economic policymakers, inflation remains stubbornly low. Could internet powerhouses like Google, Amazon and Netflix be to blame?
Google escapes $1.27bn French tax bill
A long-winded dispute over Google’s tax arrangement has reached a conclusion, with a court ruling sparing the firm from paying a mammoth back tax bill
Google attempts to clear up fake news
By making tweaks to its search engine algorithms, Google hopes to demote misleading information, offensive articles and unsupported conspiracy theories from search results
Bitcoin prices benefit from Google crypto-system
Reports suggest Google is creating a bitcoin payment system as a temporary rise in digital currency prices causes a market-wide resurgence
- Top 5 hostile takeovers of all time
- Top 5 fastest-growing economies
- Nike vs Adidas: a league of their own
- Does IKEA truly deserve its non-profit status?
- Top 5 of the fastest-growing industries in the world
- Guaranty Trust Bank is harnessing technology to drive inclusivity
- AmInvest aims to break global boundaries in Malaysia
- Top 5 regulatory concerns currently facing financial institutions
- Top 5 countries with the largest fiscal deficits
- Top 5 most interesting mergers and acquisitions of the past year