Is Hong Kong still the best business gateway into Asia?
As China undergoes rapid economic structural reform, Hong Kong is forced to prove its worth as a key entry point for multinationals in the face of stiff competition
Wheelock Properties makes biggest en bloc office purchase in HK’s history
Wheelock Properties, a company committed to the development of premier commercial buildings, here showcases a landmark deal for Hong Kong, and the strategy and collaboration needed to complete it
Leading Singaporean bank offers $5bn for Wing Hang
OCBC targets China growth with bid to takeover one of Hong Kong’s last family-owned banks
- Top 5 hostile takeovers of all time
- Top 5 fastest-growing economies
- Nike vs Adidas: a league of their own
- Does IKEA truly deserve its non-profit status?
- Top 5 of the fastest-growing industries in the world
- Guaranty Trust Bank is harnessing technology to drive inclusivity
- AmInvest aims to break global boundaries in Malaysia
- Top 5 regulatory concerns currently facing financial institutions
- Top 5 countries with the largest fiscal deficits
- Top 5 most interesting mergers and acquisitions of the past year