How businesses can reduce their cost-to-serve to survive the recession
At the start of August, the UK was plunged into its deepest recession on record. While this is hardly a surprise, given how COVID-19 has wreaked havoc on the global economy, it has added to the pre-existing level of uncertainty, for both businesses and people.
- Top 5 fastest-growing economies
- Top 5 hostile takeovers of all time
- Nike vs Adidas: a league of their own
- Does IKEA truly deserve its non-profit status?
- Guaranty Trust Bank is harnessing technology to drive inclusivity
- Top 5 of the fastest-growing industries in the world
- AmInvest aims to break global boundaries in Malaysia
- Top 5 regulatory concerns currently facing financial institutions
- Top 5 countries with the largest fiscal deficits
- Top 5 most interesting mergers and acquisitions of the past year