Bank of England on crypto: legitimate concerns or not?
Few could have predicted just how monumental the invention of Bitcoin would be when it first launched over a decade ago
Top 5 fastest-growing cryptocurrencies of 2017
Last year saw bitcoin’s market capitalisation expand by over 1,400 percent, but other cryptocurrencies have far outpaced this rise
South Korea moves to tax bitcoin
Authorities have proposed a bitcoin tax amid fears that its popularity is spiralling out of control and causing an unhealthy obsession in school students
Discovering the makings of a successful cryptocurrency
Bitcoin is facing competition from younger, faster, funnier and more creative rivals. But, Kim Darrah asks, where is it all leading us?
Initial coin offerings are more than just another economic bubble
Increasingly, start-ups issue their own digital currencies through ICOs. Critics fear another digital bubble is forming, whereas tech enthusiasts predict a financial revolution
- Top 5 fastest-growing economies
- Top 5 hostile takeovers of all time
- Nike vs Adidas: a league of their own
- Does IKEA truly deserve its non-profit status?
- Guaranty Trust Bank is harnessing technology to drive inclusivity
- Top 5 of the fastest-growing industries in the world
- AmInvest aims to break global boundaries in Malaysia
- Top 5 regulatory concerns currently facing financial institutions
- Top 5 countries with the largest fiscal deficits
- Top 5 most interesting mergers and acquisitions of the past year