Is America back?
The political strength of the president is often determined by their control of congress. In a divided government, Biden could be at the mercy of a Republican-led legislative branch, but the Georgia run-off elections could change that
US housing market picks up
August has seen strong gains in the housing market, particularly in the US’ southern States
Coal’s appeal starts to burn out
Major coal producers are suffering from the adverse effects of inflated extraction costs, energy efficiency measures and mounting public hostility. Matt Timms asks whether the resource is losing its lustre
- Top 5 fastest-growing economies
- Top 5 hostile takeovers of all time
- Nike vs Adidas: a league of their own
- Guaranty Trust Bank is harnessing technology to drive inclusivity
- Does IKEA truly deserve its non-profit status?
- Top 5 of the fastest-growing industries in the world
- AmInvest aims to break global boundaries in Malaysia
- Top 5 regulatory concerns currently facing financial institutions
- Top 5 countries with the largest fiscal deficits
- Top 5 most interesting mergers and acquisitions of the past year