The transition to sustainable construction
Many aspects of life as we knew it changed irrevocably when the global pandemic hit, and even though the path to a circular and greener economy was well underway before then, the rebound from COVID-19 should be a catalyst for change in the construction sector
A renewable energy transition is on the horizon
The energy sector needs to change rapidly and radically if the climate crisis is to be averted. Long hailed as a revolutionary low-carbon fuel, the day of green hydrogen is finally dawning to complement the role of electricity, says utilities firm Iberdrola
What would a Biden term mean for oil?
With two trillion dollars in green energy spending set aside for his first term, Biden is clearly looking at jumpstarting an economy suffering the considerable impact of COVID-19, if elected. With a climate policy geared towards a Green New Deal, where would this leave the fossil fuel industry?
- Top 5 hostile takeovers of all time
- Top 5 fastest-growing economies
- Nike vs Adidas: a league of their own
- Does IKEA truly deserve its non-profit status?
- Top 5 of the fastest-growing industries in the world
- Guaranty Trust Bank is harnessing technology to drive inclusivity
- AmInvest aims to break global boundaries in Malaysia
- Top 5 regulatory concerns currently facing financial institutions
- Top 5 countries with the largest fiscal deficits
- Top 5 most interesting mergers and acquisitions of the past year