Championing the mutualist approach to a global crisis
Since March 2020 when the global pandemic struck, France has been experiencing the worst health and economic crisis in decades. So how has Crédit Mutuel responded?
Crédit Mutuel continues tackling the issues facing the French economic and social landscape
In a challenging economic, political and social environment, the French banking sector must learn how to adapt in order to remain profitable and relevant
Crédit Mutuel ensures new technology works to the benefit of its customers
The use of innovative technology across the banking sector is more ubiquitous than ever. However, new tools are only genuinely useful if they improve customer relationships
- Top 5 hostile takeovers of all time
- Top 5 fastest-growing economies
- Nike vs Adidas: a league of their own
- Does IKEA truly deserve its non-profit status?
- Top 5 of the fastest-growing industries in the world
- Guaranty Trust Bank is harnessing technology to drive inclusivity
- AmInvest aims to break global boundaries in Malaysia
- Top 5 regulatory concerns currently facing financial institutions
- Top 5 countries with the largest fiscal deficits
- Top 5 most interesting mergers and acquisitions of the past year