Do you have a robust talent strategy in place?
Strategies for attracting, developing and retaining talent have become priority number one for many organisations as investors look for solid investment opportunities amid a turbulent economic landscape
Leveraging a unique network to help you find your next role
Despite a turbulent jobs market, the demand for senior roles has remained high. With decades of experience behind them, InterExec is continuing to help its clients secure roles that would be difficult to find alone
Placing a priority on workplace satisfaction
A clearly defined and positive company culture can garner a competitive advantage as well as good employee engagement
Out of office: the global shift towards remote working
The pandemic has transformed the way we work, with many questioning the need for a central office space in the future. But what does the move towards continued remote working mean for the future of business?
BAC Credomatic adds a personal touch to its digital banking solutions
Although many banks are adopting digital solutions at a rapid pace, the importance of maintaining a customer-centric approach has not diminished. This is certainly the case at BAC Credomatic, where regular feedback informs all its new technologies
The pros and cons of external hiring
Wells Fargo’s decision to only pursue external candidates for the chief executive position could be a shrewd way of tackling operational issues and bringing fresh ideas to the company
Immedis: Payroll software in the cloud; payroll experts on the ground
Directors Patricia Khalifa and Barry Flanagan explain how iConnect can give payroll departments two days back every payroll cycle
- Top 5 hostile takeovers of all time
- Top 5 fastest-growing economies
- Nike vs Adidas: a league of their own
- Does IKEA truly deserve its non-profit status?
- Top 5 of the fastest-growing industries in the world
- Guaranty Trust Bank is harnessing technology to drive inclusivity
- AmInvest aims to break global boundaries in Malaysia
- Top 5 regulatory concerns currently facing financial institutions
- Top 5 countries with the largest fiscal deficits
- Top 5 most interesting mergers and acquisitions of the past year