US presidential election
US presidential election
Is America back?
The political strength of the president is often determined by their control of congress. In a divided government, Biden could be at the mercy of a Republican-led legislative branch, but the Georgia run-off elections could change that
What would a Biden term mean for oil?
With two trillion dollars in green energy spending set aside for his first term, Biden is clearly looking at jumpstarting an economy suffering the considerable impact of COVID-19, if elected. With a climate policy geared towards a Green New Deal, where would this leave the fossil fuel industry?
XM expects an up-and-down year for forex markets
From the dollar to the yen, 2020 promises volatility across forex markets. However, tentative predictions can still be made around some currencies
Libertex Group: experienced brokers are essential when navigating volatile markets
With geopolitical tensions rising, trade wars flaring up and elections on the way, investors have a lot to consider. The first thing on their minds should be choosing a reliable broker
Trump presidency prompts unexpected economic upturn in US
Despite the economic uncertainty that followed Trump’s election, the Dow Jones index has hit unprecedented highs amid expectations of tax cuts and fiscal growth
Google attempts to clear up fake news
By making tweaks to its search engine algorithms, Google hopes to demote misleading information, offensive articles and unsupported conspiracy theories from search results
Scaling the wall of Trump’s doctrine
Few people were prepared for Donald Trump’s stunning victory in the US presidential election last year. Now, as a new administration enters the White House, Selwyn Parker attempts to make sense of the Trump doctrine
Trump’s policy mix could be a recipe for stagflation in the US
Goldman Sachs experts foresee a future of stagflation if Trump keeps to his initial fiscal promises
- Top 5 fastest-growing economies
- Top 5 hostile takeovers of all time
- Nike vs Adidas: a league of their own
- Does IKEA truly deserve its non-profit status?
- Guaranty Trust Bank is harnessing technology to drive inclusivity
- Top 5 of the fastest-growing industries in the world
- AmInvest aims to break global boundaries in Malaysia
- Top 5 regulatory concerns currently facing financial institutions
- Top 5 countries with the largest fiscal deficits
- Top 5 most interesting mergers and acquisitions of the past year